Civil Litigation, Collections and Small Claims
As a general practice attorney, I have handled a wide variety of civil matters, representing individuals, business and banks in collections and other types of civil disputes.
While I do not handle every type of civil dispute, there are many areas where I have experience and knowledge and can advise you. Some of these include:
- Banking Law
- Employment Agreements, including non-solicit and non-compete agreements and termination agreements.
- Real Estate matters, including foreclosures, boundary disputes, actions to quiet title, evictions and landlord-tenant disputes and partition actions.
- Construction disputes, both commercial and residential, including litigation under the Indiana Home Improvement Contract Act.
- Small Claims and collections matters.
- Breach of contract proceedings.
Review the Indiana Small Claims Rules
Download the Indiana Small Claims Manual